Monday, March 24, 2008

Wedding Vows

(3-29-07 Hendersonville, TN at the Spear’s 5:45AM)

Divine Providence has led me to this place
Our broken roads have been filled with grace
To prove to ourselves and God above
That He alone can sustain love

And so, in this divine moment
I rest in Christ’s atonement
For He set me free from the bondage of sin
At the cross, His Presence transcends

Uniting my heart to yours in His Soveriegn will
I promise to love you in valleys or highest hills
Vowing my heart before God to you
With the eternal words, “I do!”

I know you were made just for me
For this reason, I’ll not neglect my bended knee
You are a gift from God showing favor to this man
Mine to be before time began

For richer, poorer, till death do we part
Jenna Renee will be stamped into my heart
Never to leave nor forsake a love so real
With these simple words, this covenant I seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment