Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Holy Spirit: My Direction

(9-25-03 Dallas, TX 9:30AM)
Romans 8”14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Where is it coming from?
I can’t see it nor hear
My mind is numbed
By the presence that’s near

As the wind bloweth
I can see the effects
As a paddle roweth
It continues to direct

Where am I going?
What am I doing?
Slowly falling in Love
With my God who is wooing

Hear am I, send me
Is my earnest plea
I want to go forth
To every nation
East, West, South, and North

I beg thee to allow those fires within to spread
This world is too full of the walking dead
They need a Savior
To be born again into your favor

An experience
The repentance from sin’s obedience
Everyone must pass through the same portal
For man is just a mortal

We are desperate, longing moral agents
Seeking to win the World’s pageant
Many times forgetting about the Heavenly display
Too consumed in ourselves
We forget to pray

Master, forgive our land
Allow me to stand
In the midst of the Truth
That my soul may be soothed

I can’t hold your power within
For my vessel may break
Instead help me to win the souls of man
For their lives are at stake

I long to be a Moses, a John, or Paul
Everyone must know who loves them
The most of all

My God
My Creator
My Reconciliator
My Redeemer
My Sustainer
My Heartbreak Healer
My Soul Filler
My High Tower
My Only Power
My God of all gods
My Great I AM
My Horn of Salvation
My God saving tribes from every tongue and nation

The “my’s” may sound selfish
But I want to share
He loves you more than I
Trust Him, I dare

He will transform your life
By renewing your mind
Replaced with a heart so pure
That the outside will shine

His countenance upon you is unexplainable
Undeniable
Mr. Reliable
In every trial

I beg you to trust
In life this is a must
To have peace, hope, and love
Coming from the Holy Dove

Do you understand this occurrence?
It’s more than a resurgence
Is your mind is reflection?
Of the Holy Spirit: My Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment