Friday, November 2, 2007

Voice Box

(10-2-03 Dallas, TX 9:20AM)

Exodus 4:10-12 And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue. And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say

My voice box has been shattered
As he continues to batter
My new living tissue
For He’s about to issue

My voice has been taken away
That His may come to stay
May the Word of God speak
For this vessel is too weak

Put the coal from off your fire
Onto my lips as power
Let the Word flow from within
Shedding light on mankind’s sin

For we have all fallen
Being equals our God is calling
Us to that strange land
In Sweet Beulah, let me stand

To proclaim its goodness
That shines into the wilderness
Being fed by your manna
Lift hands up to Glad Hosanna

Lord, I thank you that you have taken my voice
That now my heart can rejoice
For lip service was not enough to suffice
And now I have your sacrifice

A heart of praise for all your days
For a journey up ahead my blood has paid
You have no expenses to worry over
Just graze in the fields of my clover

For I am the Great Shepherd of the flock
And I AM controlling your voice box
Don’t worry about the time of standing true
For my Holy Spirit will speak to you

Turn up the amps and speakers loud
For in a few moments you’ll speak to crowds
The Joy of the Lord is your strength
So in confidence stand instead of clay’s weak

I know you may be wondering why
Don’t worry I have heard your cry
For it’s my voice that calls people to repentance
Yours can only count the attendance

I am the voice from within the bush
With flames of fire and winds that rush
The Word of God will speak through
That’s why I took the voice box from you

No comments:

Post a Comment