Monday, April 16, 2007

Consumed

(9-8-03 Working and thinking about myself 3:00PM)

Lord,
Take the offerings of my heart
The meditations of my mind
The work of my fingers
Even the words that I try to rhyme

For yourself
An act of worship
Adoration
Honoring
My All in All
My Help!

I am nothing
You are everything

May your heart beat in mine
May your breath fill my lungs
May your thoughts take over my mind
May your feet cause me to dance
…to your song
…Your rhyme
…Your drum

I want to be gone
That you may be known
I want to be hidden with You alone
I want to die on the cross with you
I want to rise from the grave into the blue

Please take me by the hand
On the Solid Rock to stand
Walking in the midst of the garden
Being overwhelmed by the flowers every morning
Refreshed by the mist
Because I am on Your list

Burned by your fire
Because You are my only desire
Forever
Consumed

No comments:

Post a Comment