Thursday, April 26, 2007

Following His Direction

(4-11-04 Clarksburg TN 1:00PM)

My cup overflows
Onto paper I write
Expressing Jesus’ love
He’s a beautiful sight

A spotless Lamb
Slain before the foundations
Led to the slaughter
By people of all nations

He could have refused to go
Yet He put me first
A sinner by nature
I was the worst

My sins nailed Him there
On the tree in time
He paused for a moment
To enter the world’s rhyme

His last line before dying
Explained His life so well
It is finished
Defeating sin now Hell

Taken down from the cross
Wrapped in man’s dress
Preaching to the wicked spirits
That I could enter His rest

On the Third day
The son broke free
Destroying clouds of doubt
Drowning sin, Hell, the grave at sea

Now covered under the blood
In the power of the Resurection
I will now walk with Him
Following His direction

No comments:

Post a Comment