Monday, January 15, 2007

A Can of Coke

(9-25-03 Dallas TX 10:17AM)
Jesus is the Real One who died in our place on the cross of Calvary. Knowing the work is finished and my soul secured in His redeeming sacrifice brings me great joy and challenges me to share the joy of salvation with everyone I can!

The Impact of Coca Cola
91% of the world's population has heard of coke.
74% have seen coke
51% have tasted
10% of the world's population has heard the Gospel.
Source unknown

Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

I’ve been shaken up
What is He doing?
I feel as if I am a can of soda
Overflowing and spewing

My flesh will not hold in the love that’s pure
It’s the Real Thing
That’s for sure

My pen is flowing
Faster than carbonation
Moving the water bubbles up the side
A testimony to all the nations
Of the purest waters flowing inside

It’s a fountain drink from above
Manufactured by the Holy Dove
He has the special ingredients
For those who walk in obedience

I have already been trademarked
And must be sent out to the stores
With signs all around the park
Proclaiming a drink that roars

It’s full of love
With a taste of faith
It soothes every tongue
As you journey down His path

Quenching every thirst
If shaken I promise
It will burst
It’s no joke
When you feel like a can of coke

No comments:

Post a Comment