Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Cross

(9-29-03 Dallas, TX 7:45AM)
I enjoy playing with words to make pictures. As I see things, I have always wanted to have a splash of creativity that would enable me to paint what I see in my mind. The paint brush wasn't born in my hand, but the vibrant colors that radiate from the cross cause my mind to reflect the white light of the purity of Jesus. Only in His brokenness, can we see the beauty of redemption. Only by His Spirit, can our lives be fruitful and more abundant as we allow Jesus to live His life in us.

Eternity
Dog’s wood
King of the Jews
Dog’s wood
Dog’s wood
Dog’s wood
Dog’s wood
Promises
Thorns
Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Promises My shame Gentleness My shame Promises
Promises A nail of my sin Self Control A nail of my sin Promises
Promises My guilt Gentleness My guilt Promises
Faithfulness
Goodness
Kindness
Patience
Peace
Joy
Love
A nail of my sin
Promises
Dog’s wood
Dog’s wood
Dog’s wood
Dog’s wood
Eternity

The entire world:
Every knee shall bow
Every tongue confess
That Jesus Christ is Lord
To the glory of God the Father

No comments:

Post a Comment