Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Drawing

(12-21-03 Nashville, TN Sunday Service 11:01PM)

God always knows what He is doing. He is in charge and takes care of my life day by day. I never noticed Him or the beauty that life could bring until I sense His drawing of conviction. For many years growing up through middle school, high school and college, I ignored God's drawing and ran. However, on April 7, 2003, I surrendered to His grace and my canvas of life was made clean for Him to make a drawing of faith that may glorify my Heavenly Father. What will the next skecth be? Who knows, but it will be fun to watch the Artist draw!

The drawing within
What can this be
The Spirit of God
Is beckoning me

What should I do
Please take heed
Do not deny
Your greatest need

A Savior from sin
My soul needs peace
Falling in repentance
In Love to never cease

Full of life
Thriving and whole
A place to abide
The countenance aglow

Resting in His arms
My favorite friend
By answering His call
My Drawing begins

No comments:

Post a Comment