Monday, January 15, 2007

A Testimony from Hell

(During Bro. Phillip’s sermon in an old country church established in 1851, 8-15-03, Luke 16)
These words penetrated my heart as I pondered the destination of all those who forget God and trample the precious blood of His son Jesus Christ. If the rich man could talk to me today, he would beg you and I to at least share the Gospel and tell the truth to his family. After reading this, picture those in your area of influence who may not be prepared to meet God and think of the eternal consequence of not sharing your faith.

Luke 16:26-31 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’ “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

If hell could talk,
What would it say?
“While on Earth I traveled down my own way”
I hear screaming
Gnashing of teeth
Preaching beyond compare
Please hear us up there
On Earth

You do not want to come here
May your eyes be opened, clear
This place is full
Hotter than hot
Unquenchable thirsts
With flames all around
The stench
Flesh burning, every inch
I can’t stand this pain,
But I have no escape
I’m hurting
My whole body
My heart in flames
My eyes weary for sleep
I am reaped
Never any satisfaction
My mind in constant reflection
Remembering my chances
Of repentance

The preachers warned me
My parents prayed
Yet my heart swayed—
The wrong way
Why?

I did not want to come here
I did not think it was real
Satan, my soul, did steal
He‘s not even visited us yet
I have nothing but regrets
He lied to me
And I to myself
The conviction, God beckoned
Maybe surrender later, I reckoned
My death came to fast
Now I’m feeling God’s wrath
It’s only my fault
Begging and screaming to Earth,
“Halt”
Hear my words
Flee the wrath to come
If not, you’re dumber than dumb
You’ll lose, like me, the game of Life
Sin, all vanities, strife
I am pleading from Hell—
The tormentious jail
The keys taken way
The bars, reinforced darkness
Never a light
The Endless Night

Seek God, I’m yell’n
As for me, I’m smell’n
Flesh constantly burning
For one more chance, I’m yearning
Help!
Help!
Help!
Please tell everyone, it’s full
Abode of the deadest dead
Cravings beyond compare
Trust in God
Never swear
He does love you
He’s totally opposite of this place
Surrender, while you have a chance with Amazing Grace
I beg you
I don’t want you here
Everything now is clearer than clear
Hell is real
Don’t take the Manipulator’s deal
Its real as real can get
What an irreversible regret?!

No comments:

Post a Comment